Tres Merlos Tinto Price € 16.40

TRes Merlos

Sensory features: At Quinta do Vallado there are three types of Blackbird and these protected species served as inspiration for the name and label of this wine. Concentrated, with balsamic notes of oak wood and red fruits. Good structure, fleshy with round tannins. Persistent with a fresh finish. 

Techinacal Notes

Vinification: The grapes were hand-picked and fermented in 10.000 kg and 5.000 kg stainless steel tanks and a small part in granite "lagares". The grapes fermented under controlled temperature varying between 23ª and 25ªC with mechanical remontage for one week.

Grape varieties: Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, Sousão and old vines.

Ageing: 45% aged for 16 months in 225 litres French oak barrels; the remaining 55% aged for the same period in stainless steel tanks.

Bottle size: 750ml

Alcohol: 13.5º

Share on your social network